Setting up your modules correctly ensures you will get the most value out of your Atomic Reach account.
For Blog Content:
- If your blog is on HubSpot follow these instructions.
- If your blog is on WordPress follow these instructions.
If your blog is hosted on a different CMS, simply log into your account and go to the Settings page from the drop down menu at the top right:
Inside the Settings panel, paste your blog url or RSS feed (making sure it is set to Full Mode):
Once we have ingested your content, you will need to add your engagement data.
- If you use Google Analytics for tracking engagement follow these instructions.
- If you use HubSpot for tracking engagement follow these instructions.
- If you use a different platform to collect engagement data follow these instructions.
For Emails (Currently only available for HubSpot or MailChimp users)
- If your use HubSpot for emails follow the instructions here.
- If you use MailChimp for emails follow the instructions here.
Once you have completed the necessary integration, you can access the email module through this link.
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com and we'd be happy to help you.