Atomic AI supports integration with the popular CMS WordPress. By connecting your WordPress account with your Atomic AI account, you can seamlessly pull your written articles from WordPress, and effortlessly edit and publish with Atomic AI's suite of writing tools.
Connect your WordPress account with Atomic AI.
- Sign into your WordPress account, and go to your Plugins page.
- Search for "Atomic AI" in the plugin search bar and look for the following plugin. You will see if the plugin is applicable with your WordPress account.
- Click on the Install Now button. If your account is an WP-Admin account, the plugin will install automatically. If your account is not an WP-Admin account, you will see the following form: Please contact your IT services and acquire the necessary information to fill out this form and press Proceed when you are done entering the correct information.
- After the plugin finishes installing, click on the Activate button.
- Click on the Atomic AI on the navigation bar to your left.
- Click on the Integrate Atomic AI button.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your Atomic AI account, please enter the login information for the Atomic AI account you would like to integrate your WordPress account with.
- You have successfully connected your WordPress account with Atomic AI.
- If you click on the link going to the Create module, you will see a pop-up about your WordPress data populating. This can take up to 30 minutes.
- However, you will be see your drafts immediately under the Drafts button and you can start working right away.
- Check out our article on how to best use the Create module in your writing process.
- If you are experiencing issues with your integration, please reach out to email@example.com or submit a ticket via the Submit a request button at the top of the page and we'd be happy to help you resolve this issue.