One of your ad campaigns have not been bring in results you are hoping for, so it is time to switch up the copy. With Atomic AI, simply connect your Google AdWords account and start polishing your ad copy with our suite of editing tools. We make rewriting ad copy easy by generating new ad copy for you based on your old ad's landing page and ad group.
Create new ads based on a current existing ad in Atomic Ads.
- Clone an ad from the campaign you are working on. You can see your campaigns/ads from the Analysis tab of the Atomic Ads module.
- Before you start re-writing, make sure the correct ad group, and final URL are entered.
Tip: the first step towards having a great ad is to have a great landing page. Optimize your landing page copy with our Create module.
- To start creating new versions of your ad, click on any word in your ad copy to receive feedback and alternative words that can be used.
- Click the button beside the Our Suggestions (currently in beta) box for ads generated by Atomic AI that is based on your ad copy and its final URL. If you see an auto-generated ad that you like, you can either press to begin working on it immediately or press to save a copy of it to your drafts.
- Once you are satisfied with your ad copy, you can copy them over to Google AdWords or save the draft to move onto the next ad.
Important: currently you must copy over the ad to Google AdWords. We will be integrating a method to directly push your ads to Google in the near future.
Tips & Tricks
- You can add/change the keywords Atomic AI uses to determine your feedback via the Contextual Keyword option. Simply type in a keyword and press Enter, or paste a series of keywords separated by commas into the box.
- Consider including topics that perform well from your blog into your ad copy and ad group. People who are interested in your products are searching for these terms and they found your articles to be the most relevant. This gives you great credibility.
- Consider phrasing your offer as a benefit that your potential customers can enjoy, ads phrased like this generally perform better.
- Try to always incorporate a call-to-action in either your headline or description. Better yet, make it time sensitive so that you can drive conversions via their fear of missing out.
If you have any questions, feature requests, or would like a demo of our Atomic Ads module, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket via the Submit a request button at the top of the page and we'd be happy to help you.