You have the landing page perfected and the ad group assembled, now it's time to finally create the ad. With Atomic AI's Atomic Ads suite of tools, speed up your ad creation process by quickly picking words with the right emotion. Never be stuck with writer's block again, the Our Suggestion feature (currently in beta) will generate ad copy for you based on your landing page and ad group.
Create a new ad with Atomic Ads.
- To start a new ad, you can either clone a previously successful ad from your campaign (you can see your best performing ad from the Analysis tab) or go directly to the Atomic Content tab of the Atomic Ads.
- Before you start writing, make sure the correct campaign, ad group, and final URL are entered.
Tip: the first step towards having a great ad is to have a great landing page. Optimize your landing page copy with our Atomic Content module.
- Fill in the headlines and description, then click on any word to receive feedback and alternative words that can be used.
Tip: start with the bare-bone structure of your ad, the headlines should highlight the benefits of your product, and the description should always include a call-to-action. Once you have a structure, you can then get creative with the feedback we provide to create several versions of your ad.
- Click the button beside the Our Suggestions (currently in beta) box for ads generated by Atomic AI that is based on your ad and its final URL. If you see an auto-generated ad that you like, you can either press to begin working on it immediately or press to save a copy of it to your drafts.
- Once you are satisfied with your ad copy, you can copy them over to Google AdWords.
Important: currently you must copy over the ad to Google AdWords. We will be integrating a method to directly push your ads to Google in the near future.
Tips & Tricks
- You can add/change the keywords Atomic AI uses to determine your feedback via the Contextual Keyword option. Simply type in a keyword and press Enter, or paste a series of keywords separated by commas into the box.
- Consider including topics that perform well from your blog into your ad copy and ad group. People who are interested in your products are searching for these terms and they found your articles to be the most relevant. This gives you great credibility.
- Consider phrasing your offer as a benefit that your potential customers can enjoy, ads phrased like this generally perform better.
- Try to always incorporate a call-to-action in either your headline or description. Better yet, make it time sensitive so that you can drive conversions via their fear of missing out.
If you have any questions, feature requests, or would like a demo of our Atomic Ads module, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket via the Submit a request button at the top of the page and we'd be happy to help you.