Atomic AI supports integration with the Google AdWords. By connecting your AdWords account with your Atomic AI account, you can seamlessly pull your written ads from AdWords, and effortlessly edit and create ads with Atomic AI's suite of writing tools.
Connect your Google AdWords account with Atomic AI.
- Create or sign into your Atomic AI account from here.
- Go to the Integration page and press Connect under the Google AdWords section.
- Sign into your AdWords account or pick your AdWords account from those saved in your browser.
- Select the AdWords account that you would to use as the default account, and click Save Default Account.
Note: Your default account is only used to select the account we display by default when you use our platform.
- If when clicking on the connect button and nothing happens, and you notice the AdWords logo is not beside the Connect button like below:
it usually means that your ad blocker plugin is interfering with our platform. Please white-list us and you should be able to connect normally.
- If you are experiencing issues with your integration, please reach out to email@example.com or submit a ticket via the Submit a request button at the top of the page and we'd be happy to help you resolve this issue.