Atomic AI supports integration with the popular CMS WordPress. By connecting your WordPress account with your Atomic AI account, you can seamlessly pull your written articles from WordPress, and effortlessly edit and publish with Atomic AI's suite of writing tools.
Connect your WordPress account with Atomic AI.
If you are using WordPress Version 4.6 or higher:
- Create or sign into your Atomic AI account from here.
- Go to the Integrations page.
- Fill in your WordPress username in the indicated box.
- We now have to generate an application password from your WordPress account via a WordPress plugin, you will need Admin permission for this process if you do not already have this plugin installed. Open a new window, sign into your WordPress account, and go to your Plugins page.
- If you are on Version 4.6, install the WordPress REST API (Version 2) plugin if you do not already have it. If you are on Version 4.7 or higher skip this step as your WordPress already supports this.
- Regardless of your WordPress version, install the Application Passwords plugin if you do not already have it.
- Go to Your Profile page under Users and scroll until you find the Application Passwords section.
- Enter an Application Password name (Atomic AI is a great choice) and press the Add New button. This generates an alpha-numeric string of characters.
Important: Copy this code down and keep it in a safe place, you will not be able to see it again.
- Go back to Atomic AI's Integration page in Step 3 and enter this code into the middle box.
- Enter the home page of your WordPress blog (e.g. http://mysite.wordpress.com/) into the last box and press Connect.
- After connection process successfully completes, you will see something similar to the following.
- It can take up to 30 minutes for us to finish taking in and analyzing all of your published content, in the mean time you still have access to your WordPress drafts and articles via the Create module so you can start working right away.
We do not support versions of WordPress below Version 4.6 due to limitations on the side of WordPress.
- If you are experiencing issues with your integration, please reach out to email@example.com or submit a ticket via the Submit a request button at the top of the page and we'd be happy to help you resolve this issue.