The Atomic AI Performance dashboard under the Data Intelligence module is a great place to monitor your Atomic Score and your articles' performance.
Customize your Performance dashboard to look at specific periods and content sources, tips on how to interpret your Performance dashboard.
Procedure & Tips
- Select the content source (feed), the readability level (audience), the author, and time line you want your Performance dashboard to be built on.
- You can see your recommended readability level.
- You can see the percentage of articles that hit your Atomic Score as well as the performance difference between higher-scored content and lower-scored content.
Tip: try to increase the percentage of articles that hit your Atomic Score as you use the tool.
- You can also see the individual score break-down of each article in your article archive.
- Track your article quality over time with Content Trends.
If you have any questions, feature requests, or would like a demo of our Data Intelligence module, please reach out to email@example.com or submit a ticket via the Submit a request button at the top of the page and we'd be happy to help you.