You finished writing and editing your document, and now it's ready to be shared to your website or passed on to another team member. Atomic AI offers several ways to share the document.
- The Copy button in the top editor bar: this option lets you copy your content so that you can directly paste it into your CMS.
- The Download button under the Analysis tab: this option lets you download a text (.txt) file of your document.
- The Email button under the Analysis tab: this option brings up an email form that lets you email the draft to your team members.
- The Source Code button in the top editor bar: this option lets you see and copy the HTML code of the draft.
- Via an integration: depending on your connected integration, we may allow the article to be pushed directly to your CMS. This is managed via the Save/Update button in the upper right corner of the module.
If you have any questions, feature requests, or would like a demo of our Create module, please reach out to email@example.com or submit a ticket via the Submit a request button at the top of the page and we'd be happy to help you.