The Atomic AI Recommendations report under the Data Intelligence module is a great place to learn what aspects of language connects best with your audience and is currently available to anyone who are on trial or is a paid member of the platform. There is a lot of customization available for generating a Recommendations report and the insight you gain can help you establish and update your content plan.
Generate a Recommendations report and tips on how to interpret your Recommendations report.
Procedure & Tips
- Select the content source (feed), author, and time line you want your Recommendations report to be built on.
- We currently offer summarized results based on either pageview or average time spent on page.
- The recommendation for each language measure is given in orange.
- The major statistics related to each language measures is given by the number on the left.
- You can consult the graph in the middle and hover over the individual data points.
- Finally, you can see a break down of the individual articles and which articles are in which category for each measure.
If you have any questions, feature requests, or would like a demo of our Data Intelligence module, please reach out to email@example.com or submit a ticket via the Submit a request button at the top of the page and we'd be happy to help you.