In order for Atomic AI to provide personalized feedback on your writing, we need to know how individual documents perform. Currently we gather your engagement data from Google Analytics.
Connect a Google Analytics account to an existing content source.
Before we start, make sure your Google Analytics user account have the Read & Analyze permission for the associated website.
- Go to Content Sources via the Profile drop-down menu.
- Click on the Connect button under the Analytics section of the content source you wish to connect Google Analytics with.
- Follow the instruction in the pop-up window. If you do not see a pop-up window, make sure your pop-up blocker is temporarily disabled for this web page.
- Click on the Allow when prompted to allow atomicreach.com to view your Google Analytics data.
- Click on the Refresh button to refresh the display.
- Select the correct Google Analytics profile from the drop down, then press the Update button.
- We will now begin to pull in your Google Analytics data. It may take up to a few hours to gather all engagement data.
- If you do not see any data populating after several hours, please make sure the correct Google Analytics account/profile is connected. If you are unsure which account/profile to connect, please contact your administrator.
- If you are still experiencing issues , please reach out to email@example.com or submit a ticket via the Submit a request button at the top of the page and we'd be happy to help you resolve this issue.